Monday, September 14, 2015

Mail Call Monday - {Quilt and} Knit Related

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  Today's edition is dedicated to knitting.  I am a member of Ravelry, an online community dedicated to knitting, crochet, weaving, and spinning. Some days I spend more time there than at home!

Anyway, there's a We Love to Barter group that I belong to and a member was asking for Longaberger baskets.  I happen to have been a consultant for five years, so I have a basket or two to spare.

I sent of the basket that TheKnitrix chose and several days later, I received a package in the mail (along with the latest issue of Quilters Newsletter):


THIS beautiful handspun is what was inside:



There MAY be enough of the merino/cashmere blend to make a Gap-tastic Cowl:


I think it would look AWESOME in all of this heathered goodness!!

Until next time...
Bartering is FUN!!!

1 comment:

  1. Does she still need baskets? I have a couple L. Baskets that deserve new homes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.