Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wonderful Wednesday - The Joyful {Quilty} Orphan Adoption - Finalized

Welcome to a NEW edition of Wonderful Wednesday!!!  For this edition, I am excited to tell you that fabric and/or block parts for FOUR projects are on the way out the door.  I am so pleased to be able to remove them from my UFO List.  Whew!!


The Joyful {Quilty} Orphan Adoption (posted HERE) is now CLOSED.

Thank you to the following "bidders"!!

Valerie
AlidaP
Susan
Carole Williams
Diane Beavers
Lorri Schuller

I've been on a mission to clean up my studio.  Cynthia's Quilty Orphan Adoption Event and YOU really helped clear some storage space... not to mention my UFO List.  :o))

And the Winners are...  (Drum roll, please.)

Thimbleberries  - Lorri Schuller (Please contact me!!)

Green/Pink - Carole Williams

Animal Talk - AlidaP

Gelli Print - No Bidder  :o((

Bird in Hand - Susan

Congratulations!!!  I hope that each of the new "parents" enjoy working with the projects that they have adopted.  I know that I will enjoy have FOUR fewer projects to worry about completing. Thank you, again!

Note:  Winners were notified via email on Monday, March 21, 2016, as prescribed in "contest" rules described in The Joyful {Quilty} Adoption post on Thursday, March 17, 2016.

Until next time...
Get Lucky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.