Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer 2014 (Ravelry) UFO Club - The List

It's been a while since I've added fresh photos of my quilting UFOs.  Sew...  Here are the options for my summer finishing pleasure:

Three "C" Quilts:
1. Crumb Quilt


2. Calico Ric Rac


3. Circle of Friends



Three Other Quilts:
1. The Margaret Mystery


2. Where's Jackson?


3. Inspired by... The Series



The Alternates:
1. QE2 Goodbye Quilt


2. Dresden De-Lite


3. 100 Patch Quilt



Three More Alternates:
1. Snow Star Swap


2. Ravelry Red Swap


3. "Buckets of Friendship" Swap






This is an extensive list and I'm not sure how much I will be able to finish during the summer session.  Work has been keeping me busy.

I'm not even sure where "Where's Jackson?" is at the moment!!!  I know where he USED TO BE, but he appears to be hiding now.

Oh, wait!!!  There he is!  He was right on the sewing table, all along.  He was hidden in plain view inside the folder meant to keep all of the pieces together.  (Off to add the photo in with the others.)

If you are on Ravelry, please stop by the Quilter's Knitting group to cheer on the members of the Summer 2014 (Ravelry) UFO Club.

Until next time...
Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.