It's that time, again. It's time to commit to another round of UFO Finishing Fun. (This session actually begins our 3rd year of UFO Finishing Fun.) Well, I have to admit, sometimes it feels more like work!
That's OK, though, because whether work or play, the result is typically (at least) one completed quilting project. Who knows how long the poor thing has been waiting to be transformed into an FO (finished object)??? In the case of the Mill Quilt - not very long. In the case of Circle of Friends - a VERY LONG TIME!!!
1. Mill Quilt
2. The Margaret Mystery
3. Crumb Quilt (Make a backing, etc.)
4. Where's Jackson
5. Baby J's Quilt (Layer, quilt, etc.)
6. Baby N's Quilt (One or the other of these. NOTE: Decided on the pink/purple one.)
7. Baby H's Quilt (Top completed)
8. Inspired by... The Series (All need binding)
9. Calico Ric Rac (Layer/quilt, etc.)
0. Circle of Friends
The Mill Quilt MUST be completed during this session! Of the others, I'm really hoping to finish the baby quilts. (For goodness sake! Baby J is TWO, already!!!)
Note: Other photos can be found in earlier posts or on the Summer 2012 UFO Club Ravelry pages.
Good Luck to all of the members of the Summer 2012 UFO Club! (And, please, wish me luck, too.)
Until next time...