Monday, April 1, 2013

Winter 2013 - (Ravelry) UFO Club - The Results


The Winter 2013 session of the UFO club is now CLOSED.  Progress was slow this session, but there’s always next time!  I'm not sure of any reasons, but my own.  We had a good group of quilters, but life seemed to get in the way for several of us.
My personal excuse for not adding to the group totals?
DS2 was in the hospital for a good bit of January, the entire month of February, and the first week of March!!!  That really put a crimp in my quilting time, as much of my time was spent at Duke University Medical Center in the Pediatric Bone Marrow unit.  When I wasn't at the hospital I was working at one of my TWO jobs or spending time with DS1 at home.
This session's group stats are listed below.
Membership: (12)
NO SEND: (8)
thepoch: 2 completed projects
basketcase9702
loisbemis: 1 completed project
monicarose51
needleb: 1 completed project
KK454: 1 completed project
aerieiris
Yarnosophy
SEND: (4)
nhsarab
Tortolachick: 2 competed projects
Bonnyknits
andimc13: 1 completed project
SESSION TOTALS: 6 quilters completed 8 projects. Congrats! to those of you who were able to knock a UFO (or two) off of your list.  Thanks to everyone who participated and to those who cheered us on.  Feel free to join us again for more finishing fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.