Friday, October 15, 2010

My 1st Finish for the Fall 2010 UFO Club

The (Ravelry) Fall 2010 UFO Club only began 14 days ago and we've had a number of finishes already. This session has 10 members and, so far, 4 have completed at least ONE quilt each. We're off to a good start!

Butterfly in 3D - #3 is fresh off the sewing table. It's the third in a series of butterfly quilts using the same butterfly print and an easy technique that I developed for making the 3D butterflies. It's my first finish for the Fall 2010 UFO Club.

This butterfly quilt is a bit larger than the last one. At 9" square, instead of the 8" square of the last quilt, I'm hoping that I didn't throw the balance off. Hopefully, the recipient will be pleased.

I plan on making these butterfly quilts until the fabric is all used up. I may even sell kits in my new Etsy shop. More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.