Sunday, August 7, 2016

Panto-rama: Pantograph Choices Revealed

Welcome to Panto-rama!!!  I thought that I should post an inventory of all the designs found in the studio. Some are "simple" and others are "complicated."  Either way, I hope to stitch them all out over the coming months (and/or years.)

These came with my machine:









































These were given to me by my friend Diane (who no longer uses pantos since she upgraded to a computerized machine) with the right of first refusal:

























You KNOW that I decided to keep them, don't you?!?!

Should be fun to quilt them all out!!  I will try to remember to update with "real life" photos, as I accomplish the task.

Until then...
Just keep quilting!!!

4 comments:

  1. You got some really good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked out the two that I'm going to want you to use on my quilts...the musical notes and the kokopelli characters. I better hurry and get quilting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "caring hands" and "Koko" a lot. I am not a longarm quilter, but do I understand that pantographs are still hand guided? I think a couple of rows of the Kokopelli alternated with three rows of music notes would be wonderful. Do you ever "mix up" pantos like that?

    ReplyDelete