Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wonderful Wednesday - BROWN for October's RSC

Can you BELIEVE that it's November?!?!?  I added my weekly post HERE for last week, but wasn't able to upload any pictures while I was out of town.  I have since fixed that, if you'd like to have a look at what I was working on last week.  SEW...

Now, here begins the BROWN review...

ONE (1) Maverick Star Blocks:



FIVE (5) Slab Blocks:



FOUR (4) String Blocks:



THREE (3) Tiny Nines:



Totaling THIRTEEN (13) quilt blocks made during BROWN month (as shown in this composite photo):



Also to report...

TWO (2) Rainbow Crumb Blocks:



13 + 2 = 15


That brings my adjusted total to FIFTEEN (15) quilt blocks made during the month of October.


Sorry for the delay in providing my monthly stats!  I was TOO tired when I got home on Sunday night and was too sick on Monday and Tuesday to post.

Until next time...
Get Scrappy!!!
Hope you had a safe, treat-filled Halloween!  (Since that's when this was SUPPOSED to post!!)

October = BROWN = Productivity

Then sprinkle in a RAINBOW of Crumbs... and this month you can scarcely tell the difference!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.