Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sew Some Love Sunday - A Finish

Welcome to a long overdue edition of Sew Some Love Sunday!!  Since I last reported in, I have finished my Law Enforcement Appreciation quilt for the local Police Department.  Here's the full story from start to finish...

I began with a pattern designed by bee-mate, Joanna:




Here is the quilt prior to quilting and embellishment:



This is what it looked like during the quilting process, but after the patch and creed were added:



I am quite pleased with how the quilt turned out:




(Even though it COULD do with a bit more quilting!)

Thanks for checking in on my progress.  I will try to remember to add a link back in a future post, once the quilt has been delivered.


Be on the lookout!!
I'll be linking up with Kat on Wednesday

YOU can make a difference, too.


Until next time...
Sew Some Love!!!

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.