Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Return of the Pfaff

I scheduled the pick up of my Pfaff for yesterday. It was picked it up (without trying it out...again!) and promptly put it to work. Unfortunately, there IS one small problem. :o(

The machine is not as quiet while sewing as it was before its vacation. I'm hoping that it simply needs the kinks worked out and NOT a return trip to Mr. Fix-it! I'll have to give a call to see what he thinks about it.

Wish me luck...

Meanwhile, I completed the binding on one quilt (The Quilt Test) and began prepping binding for another (Patriotic With a Twist.) Look for a photo of the Soldier quilt within the next week or so. I'm hoping to finish it off for the UFO Club. The fall session is quickly coming to a close.

Ready? Set. Sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.