▼

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Wonderful Wednesday - Weekend at the Quilt Show

WARNING!!!  Photo Heavy Post!!!


Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday here at the Joyful Quilter!!  This post is to share a portion of my Guild's recent Quilt Show.  Here are some of the highlights...

Best of Show:






Our Guild's Raffle Quilt:



There was such a wonderful array quilt projects on display:

















This year's judge...


And his quilts



















I hope you enjoy this glimpse at our Quilt Show.  Come back tomorrow for more quilts!

Until next time...
Let's go SEW!!!

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful quilt show! I was inspired by all the eye candy photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt show, there's one right here at me that I look forward to every year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing quilts, thanks for sharing some of the show with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - thanks for sharing! There are some really wonderful quilts to see there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive! Som every talented quilters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! what an amazing show and variety of quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous quilts! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.