Saturday, May 19, 2018

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC18 - Week 20

Welcome to Week 20 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  Blah, blah, blah.  Another week.  Same old, same old.  Ugh!  The weeks all pass by in a blur.  I'm feeling like I can barely keep up.

Here are the details:


SUNDAY - Happy Mother's Day to all who celebrate.  I managed to have three MORE loads of laundry to do, even though I tackled Mt. Washmore on Friday night!  How does this happen???  Well... Our sheets, MIL's sheets (from our overnight at the in-laws), and the jeans that I spilled coffee on as I got in the car yesterday.  :o((

MONDAY - Business as usual, but there was a treasure at the big box store.  I spy a  sweet, PINK pocketbook:



TUESDAY - LOOK!! The neighbors have some sweet PINK Baby Roses, too!  Theirs are out in their yard:



After capturing that shots I arrived home from running errands to find...

Surprise!!!  We've got company!  Sigh... Ever heard of advance notice, people???

WEDNESDAY - The last weekday quilting with Needleb.  :o((

I got a project done.  DS1's friend requested an "emergency" custom knife roll (before heading to Blade Show in Atlanta in a couple weeks).  Figured I'd knock that out while I was thinking about it.

One Rah-Rah! Knife Roll:



Ready for delivery:


THURSDAY - More than half the month is gone, but this afternoon I went for my ROSE/PINK pedicure:



The salon was aligned with the RSC:


I also released my (late) Wonderful Wednesday post.

FRIDAY - Needleb went on a road trip to move the kid home for the summer, so no afternoon of quilting there this afternoon.  :o((

I did some secret sewing in my very own studio instead.

SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day over at Angela's So Scrappy blog, but I'm off to my monthly Quilt Bee meeting.  I'll catch up with the RSC Quilters later today.  Feel free to head over there now to see all the PINK projects in the go.

Until next time...
Get Scrappy!!!






6 comments:

  1. My life is blurry too lately. Lovely pink rose. Hope you get to sew something this weekend. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that knife roll is really impressive! I wouldn't have the first idea how to make one. You're a good mom of a friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the year seems to be speeding by. So, did you get the pink purse?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OO, pretty bag! Did it come home with you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bag! You can use it for your knitting, or quilting project to the bee. Super find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pink roses. You are sew talented to just be able to make things like bags, baskets and knife rolls! Bummer on the last weekday sewing with a friend. Hope it can start up soon... or switch to weekends?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.