Sunday, April 15, 2018

Spring 2018 (Ravelry) UFO Club - The List

Sign-ups are now CLOSED for the Spring 2018 session of the UFO Club. Returning members and new friends were welcome to join The Club! ALL Club Members should have posted their 5 (or more) Quilting UFOs in the Quilters Knitting group on Ravelry or link to their blog. Sharing progress in the discussion thread is highly encouraged. Sign ups were open until Apr. 7, 2018.  All qualifying projects should be posted by Midnight (EDT) on June 30, 2018.

Sorry for the delay in posting!  I was out of town (and my notebook with the list was at home.)  SEW...
The List...
1. Dad's Ties for Molly
2. Rainbow Picnic
3. A6 Mystery
4. Like Deborah (Boschart) Only Not
5. Grand Illusion Mystery (2014)

6. IMPROV Swap Challenge

7. The Birthday Quilt (Crazy Mom's June QAL)

8. Blue/Green for Parrish

9. Where's Jackson?

10. The Front/Back Quilt

It's in no particular order, except that I would REALLY like to finish that number one quilt at some point during this quarter.  (Sooner, rather than later.)

Photos will be added, if I ever get caught up from being away last week.  Photos have been posted in prior sessions.  I just haven't tracked them down yet.
Until next time...
Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.