Saturday, April 7, 2018

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC18 - Week 14

Welcome to Week 14 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  It's an abbrieviated version this week.  Too much to do in order to prepare for aa trip.   Lucky you!!  LOL

SUNDAY - Angela announced the Color of the Month:



MONDAY - In the garden:



TUESDAY - The post-holiday sales offered additional YELLOW:



WEDNESDAY - Shopping for something to wear on my trip:


YELLOW must be one of the "hot" colors this season:



THURSDAY - Helping a friend and appointment filled my day.

FRIDAY - Travel day. Oh, what a day it was!!  It was filled with traffic, alternate routes, and a minor parking lot incident involving a Major Rental Box Van with an inexperienced driver.  The sum total of which produced a late arrival and an exhausted quilter!!

SATURDAY - Party!!  Oh, and it's LINK PARTY day, too.  My focus is on the family wedding that we are attending.  I'll catch up with everyone early next week.

http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/2018/04/scraphappy-sunshine.html?m=1

Sorry, Angela!! I can't figure out how to link from my phone. I'll correct that when I get home.

Until next time...
Get Scrappy!!!

6 comments:

  1. Busy, as always! Beautiful yellow photos. Hope the wedding was fun.
    Cheers,
    Sylvia@Treadlestitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy wedding! Buy a yellow top-- it will make you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the wedding and family time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a grand time at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.