Monday, May 16, 2016

Mail Call Monday - The Quilting Edition

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  Today, I want to share what came in the mail last week:



My friend, Jean, just got this book (from Missouri Star Quilt Company), as well as another, by the same author.  I took a look at both books last week and decided on ...

Christina Cameli's book titled Step-by-Step Freemotion Quilting:



I'm pretty excited about it because it should prove to be a great resource for me.  HERE is a peek inside to one of the patterns that caused me to buy the book:


The book is filled to the brim with SEW many fun looking patterns to try on my quilts.  You might find it useful, too.

Until next time...
Read me a quilt!!

2 comments:

  1. I have this book too and LOVE it! I've used several of the motifs from the book and not only do they look great, they are really fun to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks like a great resource.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.