Monday, April 18, 2016

Mail Call Monday {WIN!!}

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  I recently had a happy mailbox.  You will be happy to hear that I didn't order a thing...  I won a drawing.  :o))

The Canuck Quilter was just published in the June 2016 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting magazine.  You can find one of her patterns inside these pages:


She was SEW happy that she decided to offer up an issue to ONE LUCKY READER...

THAT would be ME!!!  :o))

She even autographed her article/pattern for me:


Thank you, again, Joanne!!!

Another item of interest (for me) was listed in the Q of the magazine title:


This issue also includes a FABULOUS section on COLOR:


If you aren't a subscriber, I would suggest that you check it out at your local news agent!!

Until next time...
Happy (Quilty) Reading!!!


2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.