Monday, November 23, 2015

Mail Call Monday - Rainbow Striped Project Bag

We haven't had a Mail Call Monday post in quite some time.  Today changes that!!

SAFF was several weeks ago.  It was a wonderful weekend of knitting fun!  I still haven't shared all of my purchases with you.  Sorry!!!

While there, I met a friend of a friend.  Rick at Whimzee Stitches makes project bags (and brought some to sell to knitting friends.)



Here is a glimpse of an item that I didn't buy (while at the event, but HAD to order afterwards!)


I was fascinated by the vinyl insert sock bags:


I somehow missed his Trunk Show.  :o((

So...

I had to order mine from Rick's Etsy Shop.  When I wrote to him on Ravelry, he kindly offered a $5 off coupon.

Time to start a pair of hand knit socks...  :o))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.