Friday, April 24, 2015

Design Floor Friday - T3 {Layered}

I'm off to chaperone DS2's Jazz Band field trip today.  They are headed to the Jazz MPAs and then I'm headed out of town for the weekend, but here's what's on the design floor this week:




What is it, Joyful???

It's T3 all pinned up and ready to be quilted!!!  Hooray!!

I'll start out with some "ditch quilting", just to stabilize the layers and then I'll need to take some time to figure out what ELSE should be done with it...

I'm hoping that maybe if I stare at it long enough, it will speak to me.

Until next time...
Listen carefully... and let me know, if YOU hear it!!!  :o))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.