Friday, March 6, 2015

Design Floor Friday - Taking in Strays {Waiting for Borders}

Well, I did it!

It wasn't easy, but I managed to find a few minutes to work on Taking in Strays this week.

It's now a quilt top...  waiting for borders:


Why, yes!  That IS the pesky basketball rug peeking out from beneath the quilt top.  :P


I had hoped for more.  I really wanted for it to be a COMPLETED quilt top!  Due to extra hours at work, there just wasn't time to do any more than get the top together this week (and I actually JUST did that after dinner tonight!!)

So... I still need to scrounge through the stash to look for appropriate border fabrics.

Do I have anything available???

Only time will tell.

Until next week...
Keep quilting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking really good. I didn't get much done this week either so I spent this afternoon quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.