Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Custom CK Bags - The "Second Sewing"

I have good news, if you are one of the 3 people from the original order who are still waiting to hear about your Custom Criminal Knits Bag!  The "Second Sewing" was completed over the weekend.  Here are the pictures:

Interior of Red Bag #3

Exterior of Red Bag #3 (before the final press.)

Notaprincess Tote (completed in time for U.S. mailing!)
Interior of "Closest thing to Purple" Bag...

And the secret 3rd pocket!

The last of the "second sewing." (Note: These bags are Caribbean Blue.  NOT Pool Blue as they appear on my screen.)

Interior of the monochrome bag.
Interior of the black bottomed bags. (With a hint of handle shown.)
I'm very happy to have ALL of the bags from the original order complete!  I still have 3 more bags to make in the next week or so.  There were two delayed orders and I need to make a replacement bag for TBF.  I gave her the better of the prototype bags, but it's MY color... not hers!!!  I'm making her a new orange one so that I can have the lime green one.  :o))

I will stop by the post office tomorrow, since today is a Federal Holiday.  (Happy Veteran's Day.)  The required shipping charges vary depending on distance from where an item is shipped.  Funny!  I always thought it was X amount based on weight alone for those express mail type services.  Anyway, the bags should go out in the mail by the end of the week.

A special thank you goes out to BooBoosMom for the use of her serger.  Mine was being stupid (or it might have been user error) and she let me come over for a Sew Day to get these bags finished.  Thanks, again, Tif!!!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.