Saturday, May 18, 2013

100 Days!!!

We are pleased to announce that DS2 has reached his 100th day.

That's 100 Days Post-Transplant, thank you very much!!!  It's quite the milestone in the Bone Marrow Transplant world and we are so grateful that he has attained such a distinction.

Way to go!!!

Right now he is busy counting the days until the removal of his central line. That procedure is scheduled for this coming week.  Let me tell you, he can hardly wait!

Thank you to those of you out in Blog Land who provided good thoughts and constant prayers during this ordeal.  Keep it up because it seems to be working!

Until next time...
Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

  1. Joy, Congratulations! I will keep with my prayers and good wishes. I just found out a month ago that your son and your family were going through this ordeal. All the best to you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.