Saturday, January 12, 2013

Winter 2013 (Ravelry) UFO Club - The List

I'm not sure if I'll get anything done during this session, but here's my list - just in case.

My list for the Summer session morphed into my list for the Fall session, which has now transformed into my Winter 2013 list.  I didn't finish much so there is plenty more to be finished!

Follow the link to view the list:

http://thejoyfulquilter.blogspot.com/2012/07/summer-2012-ravelry-ufo-club-list.html

(Ignore the Mill Quilt since I completed that one.)

I also have 3 commission quilts that need to be done and the 3 baby quilts that should have been done last month, but I waited too late to begin and then life got in the way!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I add anything that I just MIGHT want or need to work on during the session. Sometimes I get lucky and actually FINISH thing off the list! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.