Friday, May 27, 2011

"Quilt" quilt (layered)

"Quilt" quilt (layered) by basketcasejoy
"Quilt" quilt (layered), a photo by basketcasejoy on Flickr.

I've had this small art quilt project on the sewing table (untouched) for nearly a year. Yesterday, I applied the borders and layered the quilt!

What's next??? The quilting and...

I had a stoke of brilliance while looking at the quilt top. Wanna hear about it???

My art bee has a challenge that was issued at out April meeting. The quilt is due in August. I had NO idea what I would do, until...

(See the photo.)

More information will follow upon completion of the quilt.

Until then...
Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.