Saturday, May 7, 2011

2nd Chance Mug Rug Swap

2nd Chance Mug Rug Swap by basketcasejoy
2nd Chance Mug Rug Swap, a photo by basketcasejoy on Flickr.
The fun continues!

This is the little quilt that I made for Oceansong in the 2nd Chance (Ravelry) Mug Rug Swap. Her preferences stated that she likes "shades of green, brown, black, magenta, and so many more." I chose colors hoping that I would get it right.

I'm STILL not sure that I got the colors right, but she likes her mug rug. She even commented on in another group. Wondering who the lucky recipient would be... She said that she had a huge, happy smile on her face when she found out that it was HER!

Hooray! Nothing better than making someone's day.  (Now MY face has a huge, happy smile, too!)  And another smile and a big Thank You to Sew Fantastic's simple Mug Rug Tutorial http://sew-fantastic.blogspot.com/2011/03/mug-rug-tutorial-scrappy-colorblock.html, I based my design on your technique.

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.