Tuesday, April 26, 2011

(Ravelry) Mug Rug Swap - Revealed

As I said in my last post, the mug rug went out in the mail last week.  It arrived at Tortolachick's house today.  Fortunately, she is VERY happy with how it turned out.  Unfortunately, she thinks it's so pretty that she's afraid to USE it!  I told her not to be afraid... it can go through the wash.

Here's the picture:

http://thejoyfulquilter.blogspot.com/2011/04/life-beach.html

Yes, it looks familiar because I blogged about it when I finished the little quilt.  I kept it for Show and Tell at the Quilt Guild meeting.  That's OK!  I still beat the due date by more than a month!!!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.