Friday, February 18, 2011

A New Look for The Joyful Quilter

Tonight I was feeling brave (and no one was here to distract me.)  So...you may notice that things look a little brighter around here.  What do you think?  Feel free to comment on the new look and the gadgets that have been added...or let me know if you have suggestions for improvement.

What happened???

My coffee shop friend Erin over at www.CreativeCountryLiving.blogspot.com was writing a post and I commented on how nice her blog looked.  (It sounded more like, "How did you GET all those things to show up over along the side of the page?)  She was kind enough to share some tips about Blogger.  Thanks, Erin!

How did I do?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was a little TOO much. But hey, at least it's a bit more interesting now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.