Sunday, September 12, 2010

Flying to the Candy Dish - Completed

Today I decided to do some decorative stitching to secure the raw edged applique and add a bit of interest around the completed quilt. In retrospect, I probably should have added a piped binding, but it's too late now...the quilt is DONE!!!

This isn't on my UFO List, however, I'm glad to have it done ahead of schedule. It started out as my "Dye Frenzy Challenge quilt and may end up being my donation to the "Little Bit of Pink and a Whole Lot of Love" charity quilt auction at the DOQ "Quilting - A Needle Runs Through It" Quilt Show 2010 to be held at the American Tobacco Campus, Bay 7, Durham, NC Oct. 22 - 24, 2010.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.